FJÄLLRÄVEN Greenland Jacket
Fjäll Rävens ‘s jacket released in 1968. a durable companion in nature and in the city.The Outdoor Classic from 1968, now with Modernisierter fit and made from Sustainably Sourced Material. Thanks to its low weight and their durable and practical detail, the Greenland Jacket is also suitable for the outdoor life such as for outdoor activities in the city. Their water repellency Can be enhanced by Greenland Wax, which increases the service life of this already very durable jacket.
- The iconic Greenland Jacket with fixed precision fit hood
- Made of wind and waterproof G-1000 Eco made from recycled polyester and organic cotton
- 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton
- With durable, functional fabric perfect for everyday Adventure
- Fortified with double layers of fabric on the shoulders and elbows
- Two way front zipper with buttoned flap