Fjällräven Stina Women’s Jacket
Comfortable and soft fleece sweater with comfort fit; made from recycled polyester with a slightly marbled look. As appropriate on a mountain hike as it is when worn as a warm middle layer under a shell jacket or by itself over a shirt as the dew falls on a nice summer evening. The fleece is manufactured in an environmentally friendly process that both spins and dyes the thread in the same step. For this model, that means about 50 percent less water and 31 percent less energy consumption compared to a traditionally produced fleece sweater. High collar protects you from biting winds, and there is a protective flap of fleece between the zipper and chin. Two spacious zippered side pockets. All of the zipper flaps are made from natural tone leather.
- Comfortable, practical everyday jacket made from durable G-1000 Original and G-1000 Lite
- Fixed hood with a drawstring
- 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton
- Front zip with the inside
- Adjustable hem and buttoned cuffs
- Two pockets